Muahahahaha...after about one week of music-less sufferings...about 3 minutes ago, marks the end of all this nonsense !!! SOUND is coming out of my speaker again...I was opening my blog when i heard "baby boy" !!! I was like..."IT'S THE SPEAKER !!!!" the word is FINALLY... hahahahahahahahahhahaha very very happy now, (I can finally listen to the songs I dl and upload) Hey Jira, I can send you songs now...something worth celebrating for* and i finished my excel and econs...so left poa and ews ! can relax already...haha Right now, "hope" by Twista & Faith Evans is blasting from my speaker...talk about cravings and utility (haha econs) long time no hear man... Alright, gotta start getting ready to go to my grandma's house...must take public transport cause my mum and sis left already! haha (cannot blame anyone, cause i wanted to stay home to do my homework) so see ya tonight! Oh! STAR WARS coming ...