The wind is so strong it blew down the nice nice flower near the window!!! Quite scary though...so late at night, and such strong wind, and such sound !!! I can't sleep, guess i slept too much in the evening. Argh...the main door keep shaking every once in a while...freaky!!! The wind is so strong, it better not rain tomorrow (or should i say later cause it is already past 12pm) I want to swim. I wish i could go to sleep now. Sleeping would be so much better without dreams...i really don't like dreaming, i used to like them...but when you dream everyday, it's not fun at all. My sista once said, when you dream your brain is still working, so actually you are not resting...despite the fact that you are sleeping!!! And the thing is, when i wake up, i don't remember what i dreamt of, only bits and pieces here and there. I truly dread those chasing dreams...where pple are running after me! Once i dream of my friend holding me up by the sch belt and hanging me over the fence or something outside the sch hall...that dream was really a horror. He even threatened to throw me down if i don't return him his wallet ( ok in the dream i took his wallet...i dunno why i did that) ! Dreams are good if they come once in a while and with a nice content, not everyday ... it's really tiring to dream everyday! Those who do dream everyday, I share your sufferings...hopefully we get no dream tonight :)