Wednesday, February 01, 2006
Bugis Day
Woo hoo ! went with Hui to Bugis today, cause our class got no school! Muahahaha, all our tutorials and lectures are E…which means it's time to slack :) we saw quite a lot of cool clothes and oh ya, we went to the guan yin tang, and man, I got a "xia xia qian" how horrid, (Hui said her one is also "xia xia qian") but when I throw the 2 crescent like thing, I got a "yes" and who knows the "qian" is bad...so it's like what am I suppose to do??!! Contradicting man...
After that we went to marina to shop some more, the place is so so so huge, we didn't know where were we most of the time. Oh, and we ate at asian kitchen again!!! Guess what, we heard that exact same song "ni de yan shen" I think they must have given every outlet a copy of that cd...don't believe, try stepping into any asian kitchen and you'll definitely hear that song! Haha
This time we ate "cha jiang mian" the soup is super nice, but I find the sauce for the noodles a little too salty...but all in all a good dish, and for dessert I had sticky mango rice (similar to the one in thai express) and Hui had her favourite mango sago haha. We were so full we couldn't stand up straight hahaha
Oh, and we saw Felicia Chin fliming some show at burger king, or was it KFC?? Anywayz, she looks really good live!! Haha got this funky hair nice smile…Both of us were like "we shouldn't be acting like one of her fans" but haha later I was like, "wanna get her signature?"
Later, we sneak of to pan pacific hotel where we finally found a nice place to do our nails...but argh, those securities kept walking around, probably worried about the flammable nail polish remover in my hands! Chill man...uncle. Then, me and Hui have to keep speaking in Cantonese to like act as tourist! After a while we gave up, we went outside to find seats...and guess what "no sitting on planters" what the hell...planter?? So in the end, we sat outside Kou Fu to do our nails haha pathetic huh.
On the way back to city hall, we saw hat class 95 dj, dunno his name, but ya, a dj. So that was my day. Bye.
JAN scribbles at 7:44 PM