Thursday, March 09, 2006
Cafe 211
My day (8/3/06) started with Hui calling me "hello? you wake up already? I just woke up also" haha two crazy us slept at 3 something in the morning! Good thing is we still managed to meet each other on time as planned.
We shop A LOT from bugis to the new icon building and back again. I saw this super nice top (outer layer thing) at the icon building first thing I stepped out of the lift! It is super nice!!! But we could only see from outside cause the shop was not open yet.
Back at bugis, we shop again and took neoprints! Seems ages since out last one...first new print since I cut my hair and since hui wore braces! (girl, you still look very stunning, no worries) While we were decorating our neoprints, this 2 person from Tony&Guy came and tell us that they would like to give us a free haircut! Seriously, I wasn't really listening...no time manz, that neoprint thing kept counting down!
After that, we went back to icon building to check out the store again, and yes! This time it's open! I went and tried the super nice top, it's 49 bucks, but after discount it's $44.90. Hui and I had this mini meeting on whether I should buy the top or not, in the end I bought it! Muahahaha...I couldn't resist.
Then we head down to cafe 211 for dinner...suppose to be just a short walk but haha sorry man hui, I made us stop at the wrong stop! I almost fainted walking for miles with an empty stomach haha...but hmm, it was all worth it. The pasta and the pizza is super nice! Will definitely go there again :)


More shopping continues after dinner, the thing is hui's shoe strap snapped! We wanted to get it fixed but all the uncles are going home...refuse to fix hui's shoe, decided to get home quickly before the front comes off instead. BUT! After the long walk to the bus stop, the front of hui's shoe came off!!! My...and I went back to the building to get hui something nice to wear, long and lonely walk but hey! That's what friends are for.
Yup, and I reached home 1.5 hours later then I could because I wasted 1 hour of my time sitting at the bus stop waiting for a bus which never existed! Horrid...
Anywayz,
UEFA Champions League: Arsenal FC vs Real Madrid CF! Real Madrid gotta win, my cup of watermelon juice and slice of honeydew! Hahaha...mr nar gonna give morning call, hope I don't go back to sleep like the last time! 0335...the start of our little bet.
JAN scribbles at 12:23 AM