Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Rainbow

I saw not one but two rainbows (one outside, one inside) in JEI today! (the exact colours from top: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink!) i was walking to take the bus home when i realise everyone was busy snapping pictures with their hp in the same direction! They were beautiful, and it's a pity my hp did not do justice to the rainbow. I bring my camera out everyday! except today!!!!

But luckily for me, at every now and then when the bus makes a turn, i get to see the rainbow again! i took another picture...this time much clearer.
It's really strange how nature works, one moment it was raining so heavily, the next moment there was a rainbow. I guess there'll always be a rainbow after every downpour, we just may not see it everytime.
Very random:
-My boss gave me access to msn today!
-Yesterday i found the recipe i've been looking for for damnnnnnn long!
I hope your day was as beautiful as mine :)
JAN scribbles at 8:30 PM